- Manufactured from pasteurized Milk or cream.
- Is frozen after manufacture to preserve the pure, clean and fresh flavour.
- Full of natural goodness.
- Produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency.
- Light yellow colour.
- Creamy taste.
- Good texture and body for cut & wrap and reprocessing applications.
Typical Chemical Analysis
- Free fatty acids as Oleic acid (%m/m) <0.3
Typical Physical Properties
- Colour : Uniform, Pale Yellow
- Flavour & Odour : Pure, Clean, Creamery
- Body : Uniform, Plastic
- Texture : Fine, Close
- Kept frozen at -10°C to -25°C in accordance with importing country regulations.
- Kept away from odours.
- Kept out of direct sunlight.
- Used strictly in rotation.
- Meets CODEX requirements for Butter.
- Meets Halal requirements.
- Meets Kosher requirements.